Over the past month or so I have been meditating and focusing my attentions on what success is for me and why I am at times afraid of it. (For more information on my whys check out my blog Confessions here: http://wp.me/pUqav-m7)
After a reflection of my weight loss journey, and seeing pictures of progress I fully understand my thoughts and definition of success. More importantly, I see firsthand how I have achieved success, and it was according to my own terms and no one else.
In the Queen‘s book success is consistent actions or steps that produce or reflect a desired goal. This is exactly what I have done my entire life to achieve what I wanted. Normally they are small steps (allows for mind adjustment) to get to my ultimate prize-my goal.
Success is truly a definition left to the individual, but it is not the follow:
1. Success is not based solely on finances.
2. Based on how others will view you.
3. Not arrogant or puffed up.
4. Is not greedy.
These are my thoughts on success what’s yours?
- What Is My “Happy” Weight? (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- Comfortable Misery – The “Me Too!” Mentality (learnactshare.com)
- Meditation as a Weight Loss Aid (medicaldaily.com)
- Do I Really Have To Give Up The Dream Of Being Thin? (persephonemagazine.com)
- Celebrate your goals! – big and small (gofitmoms.com)
- Group Programs for Weight Loss May Work Best (nlm.nih.gov)
- Preparing for Dieting Success (healthybodylife.com)
- Atkins Carb Counter May Offer Greater Long Term Weight Reduction According To A 2012 Study (prweb.com)
- WeightWorks Releases Online Therapies for Improved HCG Diet Weight Loss Results (prweb.com)
- Ketosis in a Nutshell – Part 4, Happy Campers More (itsthesatiety.com)