Buckingham Palace, Class, Elizabeth II, Empower, Empowerment, Girls, God, House of Windsor, Inspiration, Inspire, Kate Middleton, Ladies, Majestic, Marriage, Motivate, Opinionated, Opinions, Regal, Royal family, Royalty, Style, Westminster Abbey, Women
1. Simple is classy. It does not take a lot of extra to make your mark once you have guidance. Those who have it have it and don’t spend time trying to prove it.
2. Simple is elegant. Tasteful and luxurious items speak for themselves. When we are aware of who we are it doesn’t take much.
3. Simple is regal. The best and finest that royalty possess are regal. They are reserved for specific occasions befitting a queen or king. Be your BEST always.
4. Marriage is a worship unto to God. Marriages are not about the couple, but what the couple can render to God through their union.
5. Color lights up a room and changes the atmosphere, attitude, and altitude of a room. Be the color that light up lives daily!
6. Being proud that people of color are represented circles we were not previously offends people, even people of color. LOL Be proud of who you are.
7. Different is OK. It’s OK to do things differently from your family’s norm. Kate Middleton was one of the first educated women to marry into the royal family.
8. Respect your elders, even when you don’t particularly care for their opinion. Queen Elizabeth definitely has her hand in a number of things concerning her off-springs, but they respect her and when she speaks everyone listens.
9. Keeping it classy is lady like. From hair-raising hats, to custom, tailor-made dresses, women in attendance exemplified finer womanhood at its BEST and there is NOTHING wrong with being a lady.
10. Chivalry is NOT dead and it’s OK. God designed life so that we all have a lane. Ladies allow men to serve in their lane and say “Thank You” when they do. SMILE!
To Regal Living,
Ms. Queenly and Confident